How To Convert Tethered iOS 6.x Jailbreak To Untethered Jailbreak - There is nothing as beautiful as having an untethered jailbreak on an i-Device. in few minutes, you would learn how to convert a tethered iOS 6.x jailbreak to an untethered jailbreak with the help of Evasi0n package via Cydia.
When a device is on a tethered jailbreak, there is worry not to switch off the device or not let the battery run out cause the device will not switched on again unless you connect it with itunes.
This tutorial also is useful to those who downgraded from iOS 6.1.3 to 6.x and wants to jailbreak untethered Hence, a craving for an untethered jailbreak that gives piece of mind.
- Apple device already running iOS 6.x and jailbroken tethered
- Internet Connection on your device
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5
- iPod 4, 5
- iPad 2, 3, 4
Note 1: its better to backup your data through the links below to keep it away from loss.
- Backup and Restore Messages on iPhone [How To]
- How to BackUp iPhone Contacts
- How to Backup installed Cydia Apps, Tweaks
- iCloud – iTunes Backup For iPhone iPod and iPad
Note 2: if you are running iOS 6.1.3 tethered or Non-jailbroken you can easily downgrade to iOS 6.1.2 and then untethered jailbreak through the links.
- How To Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2
- How To untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5 Running iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasi0n
- How To untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4S Running iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasi0n
- How To untethered Jailbreak iPad Mini Running iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasi0n
Note 3: This process works most on devices that are running iOS 6.0 – 6.1.2 naturally without downgrading from iOS 6.1.3.
Note 4: Not all devices can be downgraded. However, all devices capable of running iOS 6.0 – 6.1.2 can be jailbroken untethered.
How To Convert Tethered iOS 6.x Jailbreak To Untethered Jailbreak
Step 3: type in the search box “evasi0n 6.x untether”
Step 4: Tap on the Install menu followed by the Confirm button
Step 5: Installation will proceed. When completed, tap Return to Cydia
Step 6: Close Cydia and Reboot device.
Step 7: On rebooting, the Evasion logo will show up and will complete the untethered jailbreak process.
Step 8: Once completed, device will boot completely to reveal home screen and would be jailbroken untethered.
Congratulations. your device is now converted from tethered to untethered jailbreak.