How To Delete Bulk images from iPhone without using PC or Mac – Deleting photos from iPhone is as easier as taking them. One can delete all photos from the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using Windows PC or Mac. However, Now-a-days, we are not always near to computer and there come the situations in which one will need to delete the images from iPhone, what to delete in this situation. Deleting single images from iPhone is very easy and every basic know about this feature. But this short tip will help the users to delete multiple photos on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- From the main screen of your iPhone, Tap on the photos
- Click on “Camera roll” to open all the photos.
- Now, Tap on the arrow on upper right side of the iPhone.
- This is the time to select multiple images, select the pictures that you want to delete.
- Hit the “Delete” button in the bottom left corner.
That’s it! In this way, all of select photos will be immediately removed from your iPhone and right now this is the only method to delete bulk images from iPhone without using PC or Mac. But there is a disadvantage that you will need to select mass images one by one which is really hectic job but we will have to deal with it.
Did you ever use this tip before? Let us know in the comments section below.