Download F0recast v1.4 With More New Features – It’s been more than 2 months that we heard any good news about iPhone Jailbreak. Currently, we don’t even know about the release data of iOS 6 Jailbreak. However, we have also seen many fake jailbreaks here. Earlier this month we spotted Dream Jailbreak, which was finally proved fake. However, today, we have heard from the developer of Sn0wbreeze.
Download F0recast v1.4 With More New Features
iH8sn0w, Canadian based hacker has updated his tool Forecast with many new additions. For all those users, who don’t know about this tool, it lets you to check the information about your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Although we can also retrieve this information from Redsn0w, but F0recast is very simple and precise tool.
The new version of this tool will also tell you about the SHSH blobs for your iDevice and will also give you the links to download the firmware files for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Here’s what iH8sn0w posted in a blog post:
What is New?
- Now shows available SHSH blobs stored on Cydia’s TSS server. (kudos to @iNeal for the idea).
- Provides a link to the list of firmwares available for the connected device. (Courtesy of @icj_‘s API).
- Slight UI changes.
- Added support for latest scenarios.
- Added new devices (iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad mini, etc).
- Built-in update check.
What happened to Factory Unlock Status Check?!
- Legality Issues (to sum it up).
- Windows 8 users currently need to use this workaround to run f0recast.
Yes, the most important things about this tool is that it also supports the latest iDevices including iPhone 5 and iPad mini. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to links given below and download the latest version of F0recast on your Windows PC or Mac.
Download f0recast v1.4 for Windows Download f0recast v1.4 for Mac OS X (10.5+)