Download PocketCloud Application pushed on the Appstore called PocketCloud will allow you to remotely connect to your Mac or Windows desktop with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch this App will give you the ability to Access your files (pictures, and applications like Outlook, Word, Photoshop, games or any other program). PocketCloud is amazing project for remote desktop access.
PocketCloud is available for free on the app store through this link but notes that there is anther version for the same app called PocketCloud pro that will cost you about $7.99 for the 3 Month the difference between them that the paid one can offer multiple computer support while the free one doesn’t support this feature i think that it’s not necessary.
PocketCloud Features :
Optimized for iPhone 4 and iPad GUI
- Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control.
- iPad and iPhone 4 native full-resolution support.
- Custom keyboard with function keys and short-cuts.
- International keyboard support (e.g., Japanese).
- Multi-line text entry with copy/paste capability.
State of the art desktop remoting protocol (RDP)
- Up to date with the latest RDP specification from Microsoft (RDP version 7.0).
- Best compression, optimized for 3G.
- 128-bit encryption and FIPS support.
- Connect to Macs or Windows Home Editions
- Secure and easy setup using your Gmail account
- No port-forwarding configuration required
- Great for 3G!
Download PocketCloud Links
- Download PocketCloud for iPhone and iPad [iTunes link]
- Download PocketCloud Pro for iPhone and iPad for Only $14.99 [iTunes link]