Easiest way to delete all Text Message on iPhone – Sometimes your inbox gets so full of Messages that it starts irritating you, if you are a heavier text message user, than you would probably have hundred or more than hundred conversations. Well, deleting a text message on iPhone is very task; you can even delete the multiple text messages, but what if you want to give your iPhone to someone, and wants to delete all the text messages with just a single Tap? This is where “iDelete-MSG” comes, a simple tweak that will delete all the SMS conversation on your iPhone with just a simple tap.
After installing this tweak, no new icons will be added on your Homescreen and you don’t have any settings for this application. However, it will simply replace the “Delete” button with the “Delete All” and by tapping on this “delete all” button; it will remove all the Text messages including iMessages from your iPhone. Now, I don’t know why but this tweak has been removed from Cydia Store, but there is a back door, using the following steps, you can install this tweak.
- Download the “iDelete-MSG” .deb file [Click Here]
- Download the “iFunbox” and install it on your desktop [Click Here]
- After installation, Connect your iPhone with PC and open the “iFunbox”
- From the left side select the “Cydia App Install” and copy the .deb file downloaded earlier.
- Unplug your iPhone and restart it.
That’s it! Your Cydia Tweak will be automatically installed. Now, you will see the “Delete All” button in Message app.