Fix iTunes Error 1015

How to Fix iTunes Error 1015 ? error 1015  occurred with users who are trying to downgrade, upgrade or restore,  their firmware on their iPhone 4S, 4, 3gs – iPod Touch 3G, 4G – iPad 3, 2, 1 onany iOS 4.x or iOS 5.x.

Absinthejailbreak Team will show an easy way to fix 1015 error by using two ways First way by using “RecBoot”, Second way by using “LibUSB”

Fix iTunes Error 1015

First Way: How to fix iTunes error 1015 (RecBoot):

Step 1: Download and Install RecBoot on your computer.

Step 2: Shut down iTunes if it is opened.

Step 3: Put your i-device into DFU mode (if you don’t know follow the steps below)

• Connect your iPhone with your PC then open iTunes
  • Hold down power button and home button both at the same time for 10 seconds
  • After the 10 seconds release the power button and still pressing on the home button for another 10 seconds

Step 4: Now iTunes will inform you by the message below. Recovery Mode message

Fix iTunes Error 1015

Step 5: Open RecBoot and click on Exit Recovery mode.

Now you can restore custom IPSW file or downgrade the firmware without iTunes Error 1015.

Second Way: How to fix iTunes error 1015 using (LibUSB):

Step 1: Download and Install correct version (32 bit / 64 bit) of LibUSB here.

Step 2: Download and Run Error 1015 Fixer Tool .

Step 3: Run iTunes and when you get the error, click the button on the Error 1015 Fixer Tool which says “Fix My Error”

Fix iTunes error 1015

That’s it..

12 Answers + Add Your Answer

1. ricardo coelho says:

after doing that show up in the second solution, the iPhone failed to appear in itunes nor windows appears, only charges via USB.
    in device manager only shows “liusb-win32 devices” and then iphone.
    can help me
    thank you

2. pip says:

Thanx so much solution 1 was just what i needede

3. aron.hugos says:

Regmender.com helps me fix the error too…

4. i could be great if i post this on my site this is what i got on my neptune

5. ram says:

not work at all. please post some thing useful.

6. kimberly says:

Try using Snowbreeze. It’s truly a breeze!
    All you need is Snowbreeze and 4.2.1 ipsw.

Step 1: Open Snowbreeze and click Browse for an IPSW (if you already have a 4.21 restore ipsw. If not, first download the 4.21 ipsw.

Step 2: Select 4.21 ipsw and follow the instructions.
    Step 3: It should take about less than 5 mins to create a custom ipsw

Step 4: Open itunes and click Shift + Restore
    Step 5: Choose custom restore ipsw to start restoring

Your iphone should break out of the recovery mode and work like normal. If need be, download Ultrasnow to unlock.

• gatojacker says:

con que especificaciones creastes el custom? en snowbreese hay varias opciones para crer el custom: dice activate the fhone, install 06.15.00 baseban i pad etc..me podrias especificar las opciones que seleccionar?

7. iJack says:

Your dibusb0.dll are missing ?

8. Andrea says:

The link to download RecBoot for Windows is missing. It says “The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.”

9. Vidhi says:

This second solution is bullshit, even if you install everything and run on fixing the error it does not show anything on the iPhone neither does it let the user restore the Original phone settings.

I am trying first one, lets see if that works. iPhones are the shit of this world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *