How To Edit APN Cellular Data Network on iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS running iOS 4.x, iOS 5.x and iOS 6 – How can i get a data connection after switching to a new network ?, How to avoid data charges on a prepaid call phone plan ?, How to avoid data roaming charges ?, How to use a different carrier’s SIM card on an unlocked phone ? all these questions have one solution how To Edit APN Cellular Data Network
1. Open your iPhone, connect to a WiFi network.
2. Launch the following website from Safari web browser.
3. Tap below on Create APN
4. Choose your Country and Carrier and then tap Create Profile. as you see on the above screenshot
5. Tap Install and confirm installation.
6. Reboot your iPhone and you’re done!
If you tend to remove your this profile, go to Settings –> General –> scroll down and you will see Profile: APN Carrier Settings. Tap on Remove. That’s it.