How to fix iTunes error 9 while restoring your iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 1,2,3 and iPod Touch 3G, 4G on iOS 5, 5.1, 5.0.1 – We have received many comments from our readers regarding iTunes Error 9 that faced them when trying to restore to iOS 5.1.1 or iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, we will show you some tips will help you to fix iTunes error 9.
How To Fix iTunes Error 9 While Restoring Your iPhone
Step 1: Your should update your iTunes to the latest version
Note: You can check you iTunes version by the following steps:
- Open Up iTunes then click on help then About iTunes.
Step 2: Check your USB driver software update on your computer.
Step 3: Use the original USB connector that comes along with your i-device.
Jailbreak 5.1.1 by Redsn0w:
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak A5 On iOS 5.1.1 by RedSn0w 0.9.12b1
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak A4 On iOS 5.1.1 by Redsn0w 0.9.12b1
Jailbreak 5.1.1 by Absinthe:
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPod Touch 3G, 4G Absinthe
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPad 3, 2, 1 Absinthe
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS Absinthe
Jailbreak 5.1.1 by Rocky Racoon:(Convert Tethered To Untethered)