How To Fix Redsn0w Error 3985 ?

How To Fix Redsn0w Error 3985 ? – this error faced one of our readers while trying to jailbreak his iPad 2 running iOS 5.1.1 using Redsn0w latest version he get error 3985 failed to initiate, then he tried Absinthe 2.0.4 jailbreaking tool but unfortunately with no luck.Redsn0w Error 3985How To Fix Redsn0w Error 3985 ?

Jailboken A5 devices works best after a clean restore. so its better to restore then jailbreak.

Step 1: Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud using the links below.

Step 2: Restore your device through the link below.
Step 3: Jailbreak Your device using the links below for iPhone, iPad and iPod running iOS 5.11 and iOS 5.0.1.

Please let us know if the error has been fixed by this solution or not

10 Answers + Add Your Answer

1. Mango says:

No It didn’t work

2. Lango says:

no it dident!!!!!!!!
    FML

3. steven says:

it work after clean restore. this error 3985 mean clean restore will do. thanks

4. raj says:

Hey I have just jailbroken my I phone using redsnow,
    N I guess its jailbroken as I can see cydia in it,
    But it doesn’t load the carrier,
    Its just keeps searching for carrier or end up as no service,
    i have also tried ultrasnow and ultrasnow fixer for 5.1.1 from cydia,
    bt it doesnt work,
    can i jailbreak it again,
    if yes hw can i do it,
    Could you please help
    Its on 05.16.05
    serial no: 88011
    So what can I do to unlock it
    Pls help me
    Thank you

5. Corey E says:

Take your phone, place it on a bunch of paper you don’t want flying around your home, and leave it there. You erased the baseband.

6. dean says:

Hey i just tried to jailbreak my iphone 4 with v6.0.1 with redsnow and half way through the jailbreak there was a build error in redsnow..

Now i cant restore my iphone or do anything with it ive tried all sorts of resets but nothing is working.. it just says theres a technical error and i have to contact customer support.

7. Elois Lynah says:

I’ve been surfing on the net a lot more than a few hrs these days, nonetheless I never ever observed any exciting post like yours. It is pretty really worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all website entrepreneurs and bloggers made great written content as you did, the internet will likely be lots additional helpful than actually before.

8. I discovered your weblog internet internet site on search engines and take a look at a couple of within your earlier posts. Carry on to help keep up the excellent operate. I purely added up your RSS feed to my MSN Thing Reader. Trying to find forward to reading added from you afterward!…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *