How To Fix Siri not working on iOS 6 - We have received many emails from our readers regarding Siri which is not working on the new iPad after updating to iOS 6 so our Step by step guide below will help you to fix this issue.
Guys to fix this issue you have first to make sure that you are running a good connection if the error still appear follow the below steps
How To Fix Siri not working on iOS 6
Step 1: try to restart / reboot your device
- Press and hold the sleep / power button.
- Slide the red slider to turn off the iPhone, and then wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the sleep / power button again until the Apple logo appears on the screen. (if the issue still appears i think its better to check the next step)
Step 2: try to restart your Network settings using the steps below
- On your Settings App
- Go to General then scroll down until you find Rest
- Go to Rest and Select Rest Network Settings then you will find a device will inform you to enter your passcode.
- Your device will inform you by confirmation message to “Rest Network Settings“ that’s it (if the issue still appears i think its better to check the next step)