How to Backup Instagram Photos and Delete your Account – You must have heard about the Instagram is changing its terms of services, it has not only created the chaos for the Instagramers but also panicked out many users and the users have started to deleting their accounts. For all those who don’t know about the Instagram new terms of services, these terms of services will let Instagram to sell any of your photo.
How To Backup Instagram Photos and Delete your Account
The Instagram has also explained this thing and said that they will only use these photos in the advertisement campaigns. If you are among those people, who don’t like these terms of services, you can save your Instagram photos and then delete your Instagram account. Well, saving Instagram photos is very easy process, you can do it using some software on your Desktop computer or can also use online services to do this task for you. Instaport is the online service while Free Instagram downloader is the software to download all photos shared by any user.
- Download Instagram Photos using Free Instagram Downloader:
Before you proceed, make sure that all of your Instagram photos are public, if you will have any photos privately, it will not show those photos.
- Download the free version of this software from this link and install it on your PC.
- After downloading the software, open it up.
- Now Click on the + sign to input the username.
- Enter the username and Click “OK”
- It will show you all the photos by the users.
- Select all the photos from the top left side and Click on download to download them.
That’s it. If you are too lazy to download and use the software, you can use the online service to download all the Instagram Photos.
2. Download Instagram Photos using Instaport.me
This method is suitable for Mac users and all those users who don’t want to install any software on their PC.
Simple visit the following link
Login with your Instagram account, it will ask you to authorize the Instagram account.
After authorization, click on “Start Export”, it will take some times
But after that all of your photos will be downloaded in a Zip file.
Now, you have downloaded the Instagram photos, follow the instructions given below to delete your Instagram account.
How to delete Instagram Account?
- Simple go to the following link from browser:
- Select any reason to delete your account and Scroll down.
- Click on “Permanently Delete My Account” to delete your Instagram Account.
That’s it! In this way you can copy all of your Instagram photos and delete your account. In case of any problem, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.