How To Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 To iOS 5.x On iPhone 3GS – More than once, we often find our self to regret upgrading our phones or tablets,especially an Apple device. The lack of jailbreak for some users can be a deal breaker for some and if you are one of those people and regret upgrading your iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.0.1 because of the lack of an untethered jailbreak then we have the perfect solution for you to downgrade iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.x.
How To Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 To iOS 5.x On iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod touch 4G
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
- Download Tinyumbrella 6.0.1.01 (or the latest)
- Download the firmware that you want to downgrade to.
How To Downgrade Your iPhone 3GS From iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.x.
- Launch tinyumbrella 6.01.01 and save SHSH. OR Alternatively,
- You can also launch Redsn0w, go to Extras –> SHSH blobs –> fetch put phone to DFU mod and wait while it does the necessary work.