Wow! We were all blown away by the new User Interface (UI) implemented in iOS 7 and we have started testing it out already. Jony Ive really changed iOS removing all the old skeuomorphism and adding colours and distinct layers.
Well you can test iOS 7 out too provided you have the required Apple device and you don’t need a developer account (UDID) to install iOS 7. Yes, you don’t. To get iOS 7, please follow this procedure.
- iPhone 5, 4S, 4
- Download iTunes 11 from here
- Internet connection
Note 1: You will lose your jailbreak if you update to iOS 7 and you will not be able to get it back.
Note 2: We are creating the downgrade tutorial (Stay Tuned)
How To Download iOS 7 Without UDID account
1. Download the correct IPSW for your device.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
3. At the, summary page hold on (Shift button on your keyboard) or (Option for mac users) and then click ”Check for Update”.
4. Select the iOS 7 IPSW you download on Step 1.
5. Wait for restore to complete and your device will be updated to iOS 7 as seen in the image below.
So guys, you can now try out the most secured mobile operating system in the world iOS 7 with its latest UI without a UDID or Apple developer account