How To improve iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS Battery Life ? on iOS 4.x and iOS 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1, 5.1.1 and the upcoming 5.1.2 for iPhone Battery life issue is the most popular issue hits the iPhone as the device is very exciting, interesting the reason that let the iPhone indispensable.
How To improve iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS Battery Life ?
in order to improve your battery life of your iPhone we will tell you some important steps will help you to improve your battery life, all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Turn off Location Services: the using of GPS will quickly drain your battery life so its better to turn your location off by following these steps “Open Settings” –> “Select Location Services” –> “Turn off”.
- Turn off Wi-Fi: if you don’t use the WiFi so it’s better to turn it off go to “Settings” –> “WiFi” –> “Turn Off”
- Turn off bluetooth: The iPhone bluetooth is not important if you don’t use it and leaving it without use will drain your battery so you have to turn off your bluetooth by launching the “Settings” –> “General”, and then “Bluetooth”.
- Disabling Push Email: pushing data as message, emails have a negative effect on the iPhone battery so draining the battery will switch off the iPhone then will be not allowed to receive any emails of some time its better to switch the push email off open “Settings”–> “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” –> “Fetch New Data”.
- Turn off Vibration: receiving iPhone calls, messages or alerts on a vibration state will drain the battery. So keep it turned off to save the battery life, Open “Settings” –>“Sounds” –> “Switch Off the vibrate”
- Turn on Auto-Brightness: This feature adjusts your display’s brightness to prevent it from being at its brightest all the time. To turn it on, open “Settings” –> “Brightness” –>Turn it On.
- Check whether your Auto-Lock is on 1 Minute: one of the improvements that affects positively on your iPhone is the Auto-Lock is set to one minute as longer than that would result in more usage of battery, open “Settings” app select –> “General” –>“Auto-Lock”
- Turn off Cellular Data: If the Cellular Data is not in use it’s better to turn it off “Settings” –> “General” –> then “Network” –> “Cellular Data”.
- Turn the Equalizer off: The EQ feature of iPhone’s Music app alters the sound output and that results in the draining of your battery. Switch this off by opening “Settings”–> tap on –> “Music” and then –> “EQ”.
- Disable unnecessary notifications. Every time you receive a notification, your device’s screen lights up to tell you. This takes a little power and you probably don’t need to be notified of every little thing that every app wants to tell you. Go into your iPhone’s notification “Settings” –> “Notifications” —> “turn off ” for any app you don’t really care about.
- If nothing works out, try a Restore
The draining of the battery depend on the bad use of the iPhone so if you need to let your battery stay for a long time without draining reduce your use for the unneeded applications.