How to Save SHSH blobs For iOS 6.1.2 Without TinyUmbrella - Many readers were asking us about saving the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2. As we know that Notcom has not updated the TinyUmbrella to save SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2, so what to do in this situation? Well, we have found different solutions to fix this problem. You can save SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2 by the methods mention below.
How to Save SHSH blobs For iOS 6.1.2 Without TinyUmbrella
- Automatically save SHSH blobs:
The first thing is that Cydia will automatically save the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2. When you jailbreak the iOS 6.1.2 using Evasi0n, it will automatically save the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2. But for some users mentioned that these blobs are not saved automatically, so, you can use the alternative methods.
- Using iSHSHit:
iSHSHit is the one of the most popular Cydia package that lets you save the SHSH blobs for any firmware. You can download iSHSHit from the Cydia, simply search in Cydia and you are good to go. After installation of iSHSHit, Open it and click on Firmware to select the latest version of iOS. After selecting Firmware, Click on “Save” to save the SHSH blobs for selected firmware. After saving SHSH blobs, Click on “Manage” to send the saved SHSH blobs to email for future use.
- Using iFaith:
iFaith is the best alternative for TinyUmbrella, it is desktop software developed by iH8sn0w which lets you save SHSH blobs for iOS.
- You can download the iFaith from this link, after downloading iFaith, extract it on desktop.
- Connect your iDevice with computer and Click on “Save Available SHSH / Cache on Server”.
- It will ask you to connect to the Cydia or iFaith’s server, Click on “Yes”.
- Now, it will ask you “Fetch” and “Submit” SHSH blobs for latest iOS for current device. Click on “Yes”.
- iFaith will now fetch and submit the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1.2 to the Cydia server. The best part is that it will also save the SHSH blobs locally, so that you can use them in future.