iPhone 5 with larger display and FaceTime camera – Images, Apple’s next generation iPhone, most probably iPhone 5 has become the talk of town. Earlier this week, we posted a rumor from knowyourmobile which suggests that Apple will release next iPhone in the first week of August instead of October. Many analysts were controversial to this rumor and they were in the favor of release of iPhone in the fall.
Note: There is only one image of front panel in white color, the second image shows the backside of the white panel.
If we talk about the predicted features of iPhone 5, larger screen, NFC technology and iOS 6 are the most prominent. However, leaked images of the front panels of the iPhone also suggest that front camera will be relocated to the center. The leaked images also shows that the next gen iPhone will surely have a larger display as compared to the current iPhone 4 and 4S.
Different parts of iPhone have already been leaked such as the back panels and the pin connector. Many rumors also suggest that next gen iPhone and the iPad mini will have 19 pin dock connector instead of the standard size 30 pin.
What do you expect from Apple in the next iPhone? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Archive for the iPhone 5 Category :
- Apple iPhone 5 in Production With A New Design
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Date In August
- iPhone 5 Concept New Design [Video]
- iPhone 5 Leaked images [Video]
- iPhone 5 Concept – Transparent Display [Video]
- iPhone 5 [Video]
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Date 2012
- iPhone 5 Design – Screen Taller
- iPhone 5 Design Pictures
- Next Generation iPhone With Larger 4 inch Screen ?
- iPhone 5 New Concept [images]