PreviewMaker Give a professional Look to Screeshots on iPhone – Do you love taking screenshots on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and share them on the social networking websites such as Facebook and twitter? Do you want to add an iPhone frame to your screenshots? Do you want to add watermark or different effects to your Screenshots? There are several ways to cope up with this problem. If you are an Image Editing professional, you can choose Adobe Photoshop but for all those who have no idea about the tough and long Photoshop, we have an alternative from Cydia.
PreviewMaker is a simple yet amazing tweak which will allow you to do all these task without any expertise. This will give a stunning look to your Screenshots. This tweak also has a smart feature that is, if you are working on a screenshot taken in Landscape mode than this tweak will automatically recognize it. However, current version of this tweak does not work on iPad, but according to developer, support for iPad will be soon added in the next release.
How to Use PreviewMaker?
- After installing this from Cydia, Take a screenshot of whatever you want.
- Open PreviewMaker from Homescreen.
- Select the iPhone frame; you can select the White or Black iPhone.
- After selecting the frame, tap on the plus Button and select the Screenshot from Camera roll.
- That’s it! Your Screenshot is ready.
Now, You can
- Share it on Facebook, Twitter, Email to a friend or Upload to Imageshake.us
- Save it for use it in future.
- From “options” menu, you can add watermark, Change the blurriness of the image.
Video Action will show you PreviewMaker Cydia tweak
What do you think about PreviewMaker? Did you like it? You can download this tweak on your iPhone from Modmyi Repo in Cydia for $1.99 only. Don’t forget to share your screenshots in the comments section below.