Redsnow 0.9.14b2 Works Fine On The Newly Released Mountain Lion 10.8 – Few hours ago, Apple released Mountain Lion 10.8 for only $19.99 for every one, for those of you who were hesitant to get OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, thought it would not work with the latest version of redsnow,
You will be glad to know that MuscleNerd has just announced via his twitter account that Mountain Lion was kind to redsn0w and the DFU tricks
Here’s the release note
Update #1 7/25/12: redsn0w is compatible with today’s retail release of Mountain Lion OS X 10.8. Until we start using an official developer ID for it (!), you’ll need to use the new Ctrl-Click-Open security bypass the first time you run it after downloading.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 links.
Follow our links below if you tend to jailbreak your device:
Jailbreak 5.1.1 by Redsnow:
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak A5 On iOS 5.1.1 by RedSn0w 0.9.12b1
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak A4 On iOS 5.1.1 by Redsnow 0.9.12b1
Jailbreak 5.1.1 by Absinthe:
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPod Touch 3G, 4G Absinthe
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPad 3, 2, 1 Absinthe
- How To UnTethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS Absinthe